Staffing & Temping Solutions: Addressing your dynamic staffing needs
Our Mantra: Ã¢€˜Providing ON time Quality delivery EVERY timeÃ¢€™
Staffing, or better known as Temping, is primarily outsourcing of Manpower on a skill requirement basis or project completion basis for a limited period of time. Staffing may be desired when there is a dynamic requirement of people, or there is a requirement of skilled staff, or the requirement is for a limited period.
How it works:
a) HI 10 SOLUTION and the Client company sign a service level agreement.
b) The Employee and the HI 10 SOLUTION have an employment relationship.
c) The Employee provides services to the client.
The relationship between the client and HI 10 SOLUTION is captured in a Client Service Agreement (CSA). The CSA establishes a three party relationship where by HI 10 SOLUTION acts as the employer of the contracted employee who works at the clients premises.
Why Temping is good for your company
More importantly, to compete in the global and competitive market, it is important for organisations to:
- Lets you focus on core business activities
- Address headcount limitations
- Improved competitiveness
- Shrinks hidden HR and administration costs
- Retain and attract talent
- Retention : Employers that engage the services of staffing agencies for temporary employees get an opportunity to observe employee performance, qualifications and work habits before offering the temporary worker a permanent job. This can cut down on turnover once the trial period is complete and both the employee and employer are satisfied the job is a good fit. Using staffing agencies for high-volume placements can result in tremendous savings related to turnover, training costs and the intangible costs of turnover, such as employee morale.
Our range of services includes Talent search, Deployment, Payroll & Benefits Management, Statutory compliances, Process management & consolidation.
- Follow strict policies and procedures as per Labour Act, and Contract Act, Minimum Wages Act, ESI Act, Payment of Bonus Act, Gratuity Act, etc.
- Ensure that employees get all the benefits proposed by Law and are not paid on vouchers or cash. This provides better audit and prevents pilferage of money.
- Follow strict corporate governance, internal audit, and disclosure procedures, especially if it they are a public limited company
Roles of HI 10 SOLUTION in Temp Staffing