At 10jobs Executive Search & Selection we aim to work together with our candidates to not only help you to find your next job, but to help you develop your career by building a long-term relationship with all candidates. Our team are former Management and Technology Consultants. We have a wealth of hands-on experience, often at very senior levels for blue chip organisations. We fully understand and appreciate the expectations of our candidates, which is one of our key strengths, which differentiates us from our competitors. We consider our candidates to be our most important asset and this is the primary reason why we are so successful at what we do
Our qualified management team deliver an unparalleled service and are on hand to discuss your career requirements and aspirations and will endeavour to match your experience and skill set with a multitude of job vacancies that our clients continually ask us to resource.
We aim to keep you informed at every stage of the recruitment process and provide you with regular feedback and advice.
Our service to candidates is free. If you are interested in any of our vacancies, or wish to register your details with us then forward your CV to email@example.com
CV Tips :-
You never get a second chance to make a first impression!!! Your CV is the first opportunity to sell yourself to a prospective employer. So make it work! Use the guidelines below to help you with the first step. If you are ensure please speak to your consultant at Skylight Recruitment - we are here to help and will do what we can to assist you every step of the way - including forming a successful CV to the full interview process.
Interview Techniques :-
- Always type your CV
- Honesty is always the best policy : do not make any false claims
- Stress your past accomplishments and the skills you used to reach your goals
- If you are changing career ensure you describe your transferable skills you could offer
- Ensure all dates are correct
- When providing information for education and qualifications
- Put your highest level of education first
- Include school and university / college qualifications
- State all professional qualifications or relevant and recent courses
- Include your knowledge and extent of your knowledge of IT systems
- When providing information for employment
- Begin with your most recent / current employment first
- Ensure all dates are accurate
- Describe the position and include duties, responsibilities and achievements
- Explain any career gaps ie. travelling, maternity leave etc
- When writing your personal interests don't be tempted to list things for the sake of it
- Focus on information which is relevant to the role you are going for and sell yourself!
It is important to prepare carefully for an interview as this is your chance to shine. Your consultant at Skylight Recruitment will guide you through the interview process every step of the way.
- Be sure to do some research into the company and familiarise yourself with the following info
- Check out the companys website for up to date information.
- Do you know the size of the company? How many employees do they have?
- Ensure you know general information on their services and/or products.
- Any major competitors or other organisations.
- Have you read the job description clearly and do you understand the skills required?
- Can you demonstrate how you meet their requirements?
- Always provide examples of your answers.
- Describe your accomplishments to date and the responsibilities you have had.
- Explain how the skills you have will benefit the employer.
- Be specific in your answers - avoid any rambling!
- If you are are unsure of the question they are asking be sure to ask for clarification
- Emphasise how you can help the organisation achieve its goals.
- Be sure to give honest answers in a positive tone.
- At the end of the interview ask the employer if they have any doubts about you?
Use the opportunity at the end of the interview to ask any questions. Even if the interviewer has answered most of your questions, always have a few prepared at the end. This can help demonstrate you want the job and show you have done your research