HR Outsourcing is a process in which the human resource activities of an organization are outsourced so as to focus on the organization`s core competencies. Often HR functions are complex and time consuming which creates difficulty in managing other important thrust areas. By HR outsourcing, problem can be avoided to enhance effectiveness by focusing on what the organization is best at & also improve the flexibility of the organization in the rapidly changing business needs. Usually businesses that outsource HR are typically small to mid size firms with number of employees ranging from 20 to 500.
If you need to hand off the entire HR function, consider a Professional Employer Organization (PEO). A PEO becomes the employer of record, handling employee relations, payroll, benefits, workersÃ¢€™ compensation, and all the other areas that fall under the HR umbrella, while you manage the employeeÃ¢€™s everyday business responsibilities.
Hi 10 Solution (PEO) may serve :
- Overseeing organizational structure and staffing requirements.
- Recruiting, training, and development, Employee orientation programs.
- IR and Legal consultation & Statuary Compliances.
- Employee orientation programs, Employee and manager training
- Implement a human resource information system (HRIS)
- Create or update employee handbooks and policy manuals
- Develop and implement a compensation program
- Create or review a performance appraisal system