Career Assessment Services
We provide Career Assessment Services and Talent Assessment Services. Career Assessments are tools that are designed to help individuals understand how a variety of personal attributes (i.e., interests, values, preferences, motivations, aptitudes and skills), impact their potential success and satisfaction with different career options and work environments. Assessment of some or all of these attributes, are often used by individuals or organizations.
Career assessments are designed to discover the skills, aptitude and talents of candidates. A self-assessment can be helpful in assessing the areas in which a candidate has strengths and where they are weak. The results can be useful in helping candidates to choose a career that is in tune with their goals and talents.
Services in this area can include any or all of the following :-
- Definition of the organizational want, including thought of future demands, team fit and role requirements. This is achieved through discussion with key person and forms the basis for the design of the executive assessment
- Design of a customized assessment solution to ensure the most significant factors are assessed
- Delivery of the assessment process by highly experienced professionals / chartered occupational / business psychologists
- Use of Talent Q leading edge assessment technologies to assess factors such as potential, derailment risks, team / board fit, intellectual capacity and operating style
- Written report and verbal feedback to key person.